Update: Schedule overview
January 2017: Young EC Researchers (Tel Aviv) 2017: Slides for my talk on information elicitation and connections to mechanism design.
Fall 2016:INFORMS 2016: Slides for my talk on prediction markets and substitutes.
- Slides are up for my talk on informational substitutes.
- Relevant blog posts: (1) generalized entropies and value of information, (2) divergences and value of information.
- Update: the paper is now online here, I am sorry for the delay.
October 2016: My blog on topics in theoretical CS and game theory has launched!
EC / GAMES 2016:
- Slides are now up for the tutorial on elicitation and machine learning at EC '16.
- Slides are up for my talk on Informational Substitutes at GAMES '16.
- Slides are up for my talk on Descending Price Optimally Coordinates Search at EC '16.
See also: Running page
Possible misspellings of my name include "Bo Wagner" and "Bo Wagoner".